Skip to main content
When using the rice cooker, the electric cord and plug feels abnormally hot. What can cause this?
- Please check if more than 120 volts is being used.
- When using a single outlet, please make sure that it is more than 10 amps.
- The cord could be damaged. In this case, a new cord must be purchased.
- The power cord may not be securely plugged in the outlet.
- Ensure that the power cord used is the one supplied with the product.
- When unplugging from the socket avoid pulling the cord.
Article is closed for comments.