Coffee Maker FAQ
Rice Cooker FAQ
- Setting the Present Time
- How can I use the delay timer function?
- Quickstart Guide on How to Cook White Rice
- There is a clicking sound while cooking.
- What is the keep warm temperature?
- The rice cooker isn't heating up
Water Boiler FAQ
- What is the life span of the lid gasket?
- My water heater’s screen displays F2 (or C4). What is the cause of this?
- When I use the power saving timer function and set the time, does the hot water boil and then get cooler?
- What is Energy Saving?
- What is Energy Saving VE mode?
- There seems to be a gap in the lid. Is this a defect?
Mochi Maker FAQ
- My mochi is too soft, what is the cause of this?
- The steam cycle ended only within a few minutes. The rice is not fully steamed.
- What is the long impeller for?
- My mochi texture is very coarse and rough. Why is this happening?
- The machine is making loud noises during the pounding cycle.
- The impeller is not moving. What can I do?
Stainless Steel Thermal Mug FAQ
- My gaskets and bottle have a terrible odor. What is the best way of cleaning it?
- How does vacuum insulation work?
- What is the grade of the stainless steel in Tiger stainless steel products?
- Can I use dishwashing liquid and a sponge while washing the product?
- Can I use a dishwasher to clean my Tiger stainless steel products?
- What is Super Clean/Super Clean Plus Finish?
Thermal Carafe FAQ
- There are black dots in certain places on my thermal carafe. Is this mold, rust or some sort of defect?
- I just bought a new thermal carafe but the water is not dispensing well. Why?
- There are some shiny flake like substances inside my carafe. What is it?
- The heat retention is not as long as expected. Why is this?
- Hot water is not dispensing or not flowing out smoothly.